Search This Blog

Thursday 18 July 2024

Questions

 Dear Will -

Do you remember the last time I was flopping about like this, back in 1979 when I was wondering what I was supposed to do with my life, when I'd been unable to do much of anything except sleep and watch TV for a year and I asked you about what I should do and said that I wanted to make a difference and wanted to save people and you said something like, "isn't saving one person enough?"

And now you are free from the need to be saved.

Yet I'm still here asking that question. Except now I'm so angry and cranky with people and I'm not sure I care anymore.

I want to care.  Jesus asks me to care. But I'm ready to say, "I'm okay with not making it off the wheel this time around."

Thank god I have a dog.

Missing you every day.

Kake

No comments:

Post a Comment